Check out Snapshot Musings for our latest makeovers!

Friday, February 11, 2011

Spring's A Blazin'

Spring 2008 was when I rekindled with an old fashion flame - the blazer. I was in Shanghai at the time and had my first custom 3-piece suit made. I never understood what the big deal was about being fitted with a custom suit until I actually experienced it. It's like putting on a fresh pair of cotton white socks for the very first time everyday for the rest of your life. Always a perfect fit. Oh what a feeling! Wearing a blazer in Spring is not only fitting because it is functional by keeping us warm from the cool breezes that the season brings, but they also help to highlight our best feminine features and curves.

Masculine Style blazers are seen all over the fashion runways for Spring 2011, such as this stunner from A Detacher. This is an ultra chic look for the urbanite or a simple day at the office!

This traditional classic blazer leaps into Spring with statement shoulders and crumpled-effect sleeves. So glam!! I adore this blazer because it can easily transition from day to night. Black matches with anything and everything and this blazer would look hot with some skinny jeans and pumps for a casual cool daytime look; and adds edge to a feminine floral mini dress or skirt. 

Derek Lam DKNY
I LUV, LUV, LUV, this outfit from head to toe! Stacey, can't you just see me in this outfit struttin' my stuff down Whyte Ave? LOL!! This Lady-Like Blazer trend captures it's classic, tailored essence yet envelopes a woman's curves to create a bold fashion statement. Definitely tops my Spring Wish List!

Tis the season of wearing white. This ivory slim fit tuxedo jacket with satin collar is simply divine. This blazer's masculine lines go best with a flirty, feminine dress, or some sequined glam hot pants! Transition this tuxedo jacket to day with some cropped denim jeans and killer heels.


This Tailored Cape blazer is taken to new proportions coordinated with this outfit! I would never have rocked this style of blazer with shorts. Superb!! Stacey, I picked this one especially for you!! MWAAHH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment