Check out Snapshot Musings for our latest makeovers!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Most Wanted Gifts Under $35!!

With only 2 more shopping days to go, where are you at with your Christmas shopping? I am definitely not as efficient as my fellow Fashion Diarist, Stacey, and although I am almost done, I still have a few people to shop for and a few stockings to fill. If you are like me, the Christmas budget is pretty tight the closer I get to December 25th. As this is the season to spread some good tidings and Christmas cheer, I thought I would spread some myself to you all and share some sweet finds all under $35!!! Are you smiling yet? Here you go!

 How fantastic would this Charlotte Russe vintage-inspired floral lace dress be for your best girlfriend or sister to wear at  a Christmas holiday function? The best part is that it is only $29 at www.charlotterusse.com. Black lace is the go-to trend for the season and oozes femininity and flirty! LUVS IT!!!

When I spotted this "Having A Wild Time" watch at www.modcloth.com, I just knew I had to share this brilliant find with you all! It's both playful and functional and is greatly priced at $29.99. Modcloth is still offering 2 day shipping, so this gift will definitely be on time for Christmas if you order it online today!

 We received a ton of responses from many of our followers that they loved the skinny cargo pants we featured from American Eagle that I thought this would also interest you folks. These skinny military cargo pants are from "Free People" and are a totally sweet deal at $29.40 at www.shopbop.com. Pick up a pair for your besty now!

 A girl can never have enough sheer in her wardrobe as it's look is so classic, functional, and  versatile. This "Relief Sheer Top" is $30 from Plastic Island and if this would be a perfect gift for someone on your list pick it up now at www.shopbop.com.

 This "Leopard Print" Trilby is a great accessory to liven up a casual cool outfit (such as a plain black or white tee with blue jeans), and would look fabulous with a great black or camel trench coat. This Trilby is a steal of a deal at only $25.90 at www.modcloth.com.

 This "Velvet Uli Skirt" ($24) from www.shopbop.com would also look smashingly well with the above Leopard Print Trilby. This skirt can be paired with so many looks it is a total must-have for the fashion savvy on your Christmas list. 

 This femme fatale dress with zipper front from BB Dakota is a killer deal at only $24 at www.shopbop.com. I will definitely be picking up this hot number for myself!

 I am head over heels in adoration with these "Black Peacock Feather Tights" from www.modcloth.com. They are only $29.99 and also come in blue and grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment