Check out Snapshot Musings for our latest makeovers!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some Crazee Finds

Building on Row's post from yesterday, I wanted to share some Christmas Crazee finds I've come across to satiate those of you who have come down with this common and contagious Christmas fever!  For me, it started off with buying mere decorations (that's pretty normal I think)...then came the reams and reams of wrapping paper (from red plaid to polka dots)...and some where down the line I found myself feasting on gingerbread cookies and looking like this...
  


There are still 15 days to go and I heard it gets worse before it gets better!  


While holiday themed get-ups may not all be the most fashionable, they sure are fun, and if you rock them in your own way, your really can't go wrong.  You can't tell me that this guy doesn't look amazing in these Ralph Lauren Reindeer sweaters!

Source: www.ralphlauren.com

Source: www.ralphlauren.com
If being decked out in a reindeer or snowman sweater is a bit too Christmas Crazee for you, perhaps a small piece of jewelry or an accessory is the right touch for you.  Not over the top but not Scrooge either.  Here are some ideas!  (The first 2 brooches are my faves of course)

Source: www.swarovski.com

Source: www.avon.com

Source: www.kreinik.com

Source: www.modcloth.com

If you want to keep your Christmas Crazee just between you and your honey, check out these finds from La Senza (www.lasenza.com)





Merry Christmas Pleasury Readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment