Check out Snapshot Musings for our latest makeovers!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

All Cracked Up!

For Spring, I am totally lovin' the throwback 80's "Cracked Nail Polish" trend, which is funny, because my initial reaction to this "unpolished" look a few months ago was "WTF!" My manicurist kept trying to convince me to just try it! So, in an effort to be more open minded, I did, and now I'm hooked! I've experimented with a few different "cracked out" looks and truly encourage all of you to try it out! OPI has come out with a marvelous color selection to suit anyone's fancy!! 


I'm supposed to be getting manis and pedis with my mother-in-law this weekend. She will definitely buy into this look! She is totally adventurous when it comes to getting her nails done. I will totally snap a pic and share her cracked out look with y'all!! Bisous


No comments:

Post a Comment