Check out Snapshot Musings for our latest makeovers!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Any Given Super Bowl Sunday!

Well today is Super Bowl Sunday and football fever has swept North America!  I'm not a giant football fan by any means, perhaps due to the fact that the premise of the sport has been explained to me on numerous occasions and I still don't fully get it.  I can't however, help but get caught up in all the hype and excitement!  It's so nice to see how passionate and involved sports fans get when Super Bowl time rolls around!  

Both teams played their hearts out in Dallas tonight, and for any of you that recorded the game to watch later, I'll issue a spoiler alert right now!  Uniform colours are one way that a team shows their spirit and cohesiveness, and as a mini tribute to the Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers, I wanted to share some lovely coordinates and pieces in their team colours.  

Green Bay Packers - Green and Gold


This emerald shade of green is so bright and fun, sure to punch up any outfit and just right for spring.  Another thing that I've noticed about this particular shade of green is that it looks great against just about any complexion (Also, these cropped pants are too cute to handle!) 



Okay, the Green Bay Packers' cheerleaders need to be fitted for these French Connection heels post-haste!  Super hot!

Pittsburgh Steelers - Gold, Black and White


What I love about this particular necklace is that it can be worn casually or formally.  The black ribbon and beadwork increase this piece's wearability, making it easy to coordinate with various outfits in your closet.


I hope the gals in Pittsburgh are taking notes!  How cute would this ensemble look with some embellished ballet flats.  Good grief, I can't wait to get out of my winter boots!



This look is perfect, from head to toe!  The sleek ponytail, oversized shades and simple and classic pumps and clutch...it screams Victoria Beckham!    


Congrats to the Green Bay Packers on their 4th Super Bowl win!

1 comment:

  1. Dress by VB and very high heel shoes ! perfect feminity

    Gorgeous choice

    ReplyDelete